Email firstname.lastname@example.org is you are seeing this.
Application deadline for ESC 2021 is April 1st 23:59 CET. You can update your application as many times as you like before the deadline. Please make sure that you are able to submit an application before the last day, we can not guarantee to help everyone hours before the deadline!
Since ESC2020 was canceled due to COVID-19, we will allow recommendation letters from last year to be submitted again this year. We will however not make any exception regarding the age limit.
To submit you application, you will have to answer all of the questions bellow. You should also do the following and include it in a PDF:
- Get three pieces of paper and a pen and create a space ship. Please don’t spend more than 20 minutes, then take one photo of the space ship. This question is meant as a creative one and you may interpret it as you want. Feel free to think outside of the box.
- Relevant documents to your application
- Two recommendation letters. (Can be sent directly to email@example.com if your teacher does not allow you to read them. Use subject: “ESC 2021 Application Document – *applicant name*”)
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
- Transcript of your latest grades. Official documents in other languages than English, must be translated. You do not need an official translation, and can translate it yourself, as long as you also include the original official document.
- Proof of English proficiency (not applicable to native speakers). Alternatively, if you don’t have a proof of English Proficiency from an official test, you have to get a reference letter from your English teacher. The reference letter may cover other things too as long as English proficiency is covered.
Please see the “Apply” and “Contact” tab for more information about the required documents.